Printing & Copying Service
The Libraries in Borås offer the service that staff print and copy documents during the time when the libraries are closed.
While the Libraries in Borås are closed during the pandemic, you can not visit us to print digital documents. However, you can send your important documents to us via e-mail and then pick them up outside the respective library during service hours.
General information about the printouts
* The cost is SEK 3 / paper. Payment can only be made through Swish. Payment is made upon delivery of the printout. Please let us know if you want a receipt.
* Printouts are single-sided A4 papers.
* For easiest handling, the Libraries in Borås want the documents to be in pdf format (or jpg if images are to be printed). If another file format is sent, we can not guarantee that the printouts will be exactly as intended. The documents sent to us are done at your own risk.
* We reserve the right not to print copyrighted material.
* Send your documents well in advance (the earlier in the day the better), because we can not guarantee that you will receive the document printed on the same day you send them. You will always receive an email from the library when your printouts are available for pickup.
* Processing of personal data is done according to guidelines for GDPR. Immediately after your document has been printed in the libraries, your e-mail will be deleted.
Instructions for the printing service
1. Attach your digital document in an email to your selected library. A list of e-mail addresses of all public Libraries in Borås e-mail is featured below.
2. Wait for a response from the library that your printouts are ready for pickup.
3. Go the library of your choice. When you are outside, dial the specified phone number. Wait for library staff.
4. Provide the library staff the email address from which you sent the document.
5. Pay with Swish when the library staff come out with the printout.
E-mail addresses to The Libraries in Borås
Trandareds bibliotek (only B/W printouts)
While the Libraries in Borås are closed during the pandemic, you can not visit us to make copies of physical documents. However, during our service hours you can call when you are outside your selected library and we will receive your important documents and copy them for you while you wait.
General information about the copies
* The cost is SEK 3 / paper. Payment can only be made through Swish. Payment is made upon delivery of the copies. Please let us know if you want a receipt.
* Libraries will only copy physical documents. If your document is on e.g. a USB memory, you instead need to e-mail us the digital document by using the printing service above.
* Copies become single-sided A4 papers.
* We reserve the right not to copy copyrighted material.
* All libraries except Sjöbo and Trandared have color copiers.
Instructions for the copying service
1. Bring your physical documents to your selected library and call the specified phone number when you are outside. Wait for library staff.
2. Hand over the material you want to copy and specify the number of copies etc.
3. Pay with Swish when we come out with the copies.